Getting Home from Norway
After my semester abroad in Trondheim, I cycled home to Germany.
Up till Day 12, I had written short daily reports live from the road. After that, my phone had died and I started to take notes in a diary. These short notes have now been converted to, at times, quite lengthy posts.
- Day 1: And so the journey begins
- Day 2: A risky plan
- Day 3: The trail of food continues
- Day 4: Vill du kjøper bingolotto?
- Day 5: Because I can
- Day 6: Confession time
- Day 7: A day in the life of a dude riding a bike – Part 1
- Day 8: Strike negotiations
- Day 9: Woke up early today!
- Day 10: Catching up
- Day 11: Sleepyhead
- Day 12-15: Rest, but no recharged batteries
- Day 16: Beginning of the dark ages / I could not eat as much as I would like to vomit
- Day 17: Temporary Tourette
- Day 18: In search of a mantra
- Day 19: Are we there yet?
- Day 20: “Life is what’s happening while you’re busy making plans”, or: “At least the plans were good”
- Day 21 & 22: Pedal, Pedal!
- Day 23: Go big AND go home!
The complete route